ADULT ENRICHMENT REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 4! We have in person and online class options.
Participant email addresses are required for all classes being offered online. Those signing up for online classes should be comfortable with use of their own tablet or computer. The link to access the online classroom will be sent via email prior to class. For information on Zoom and requirements visit https://support.zoom.us
Covid-19 and in Person Programming (Masks Required):
• Stay home if you are sick. Do not attend if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, body aches, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
• Stay home if you, your child, or a family member has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
• Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
• Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before you enter the class.
Minnesota law requires insurance companies to give a 10%, 3 year discount to people over 55 who complete this course.
Kombucha, Sushi, Wild Rice, and various Instant Pot classes
- ASL American Sign Language
- Beekeeping for Beginners
- Excel: Beginning Formulas
- Fundamentals of Photography 1: From Auto to Creative
- Fundamentals of Photography 2: From What in the World to Oh My!
- Gardening for the Absolute Beginner
- Health Care Directive & Power of Attorney
- Intro to Chinese Mandarin Language
- Making Maple Syrup 101
- Medicare 101
- Seed Starting Basics: The Why, When, & How
- Social Security: Timing is Everything
- Spotlight 2021: An Attorney's Perspective to the Law, Estate Planning, Financial Planning and Taxes
- The Honeyberry Farm Blossom Tour
- Until Death Do Us Part... Then What?
- Word Beginning Training: Part 1
- Write Your Last Will & Testament
Yoga, Pilates, Tabata, Kangoo Jumps, Meditation, Golf Lessons