BASS Swim Club
Community Education Aquatics will be offering a competitive swimming training program for swimmers ages 8 and over. Register at www.bemidjicommunityed.com under the aquatics tab.
Practice times: Pool capacity is limited. Please note there is a 1.5 and 1 hour practice offered. Some have not been in the water for a long time or have begun other activities. Please plan accordingly.
Monday - Thursday July 6 - July 30 at the BHS pool.
7:45 AM- 9:15 AM BHS BMS
9:30 AM-10:30 AM BHS, BMS, and elementary (with competitive swim experience)
10:45 AM -11:30 AM Newbies M/W, T/TH (must be able to swim the length of the pool)
Please review the following guidelines:
● Enter the facility five minutes prior to your session. Not any earlier. Practices will start on time. Please plan accordingly.
● The use of a protective face mask is encouraged when entering and leaving the pool area.
● If you are not feeling well, PLEASE do not come.
● All participants must maintain social distancing. (6ft)
● Current practice guidelines from the MDH and USA Swimming will be followed.
● There will be no use of locker rooms or showers. Restrooms will be open for emergency use only. Please wash your hands and shower before you arrive.
● Swimmers must come dressed to swim. Swimmers are allowed their swim training equipment bag and a bag for dry clothes that will be placed in a designated area.
● Do not share equipment.
● Water fountain use is not permitted, please bring a filled water bottle.
● Swimmers must leave within five minutes after the session ends.
● This is a drop off and pick up only - no spectators.