Registration opens September 14 8:30 AM
Begins Oct 6
Practice times: Pool capacity is limited.
Age Group/ Senior 6:15 PM- 7:30 PM BHS Pool TUE and THUR
Newbies 6:15 - 6:45 or 7:00-7:30 BHS Pool TUE and WED
Please review the following guidelines:
Whenever possible please arrive dressed to swim and shower at home to keep locker room traffic to a minimum. If using the locker room please practice social distancing.
● Enter the facility five minutes prior to your session. Not any earlier. Practices will start on time. Please plan accordingly.
● The use of a protective face mask is REQUIRED when entering and leaving the pool area.
● If you are not feeling well, PLEASE do not come.
● All participants must maintain social distancing. (6ft)
● Current practice guidelines from USA Swimming will be followed.
● Do not share equipment.
● Water fountain use is not permitted, please bring a filled water bottle.
● Swimmers must leave within five minutes after the session ends.
● This is a drop off and pick up only - no spectators.
Swimming Lesson Guidelines
People with these symptoms or combinations of these symptoms will be asked to NOT enter the pool or building.
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
It is recommended that your swimmer is dropped off at the curbside, however a single parent or guardian may accompany one student, and up to three students in the same family. Please help us limit the total number of persons in the building. Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your class is scheduled to start. Face coverings are required in school and pool areas.
Class & Ratio Changes
Depending on pool space we’re reducing the ratio of some classes to practice social distancing.
Locker rooms and showers. Whenever possible please arrive dressed to swim and shower at home to keep locker room traffic to a minimum. If using the locker room please practice social distancing.